Our Attractions and Events
- Newhaven Fort combines a Sussex military museum with a fantastic family day out. Link goes to their external website.
- The visual arts festival for the district showcases the work of local artists and makers, beginning in the second half of August and running for two weeks. This links goes to an external website.
Lewes House Venue Hire
- Lewes House is available for private hire during evenings and weekends for functions and events.
The story of Lewes House
- Lewes House, in the centre of Lewes and formerly Head Office for LDC, has an interesting past which we explain, giving background to its previous owners.
Lewes House Gardens
- The large traditional town garden is surrounded by one of the many high brick flint walls in Lewes town centre. The gardens are maintained by us.
Southover Grange Gardens
- The gardens date from the 16th century and are managed by Lewes District Council for the public to enjoy.