Application Forms

Application Forms for Planning Permission, Building Regulations and Tree Works
Application forms, guidance notes, validation requirements, fees and additional information requirements for Planning Permission, Building Regulations and Tree Works within the Lewes district.
Online Planning Application Submission
Submit and pay for a planning application online through the Planning Portal. Alternatively download the relevant form from the links below.
Householder Consent Forms
For householders, to alter or extend a dwelling house, or for works/structures/buildings within the garden of a house. These forms cannot be used for works to flats, for flats please use Full Planning Consent.
Full Planning Consent Forms
For applications other than householder development, including works to flats, business and commercial development and applications for Reserved Matters and Outline Consent.
Listed Building Forms
For works to alter, extend or demolish a listed building or structure.
Advertisement Consent Forms
For proposals to display an advertisement or sign.
Lawful Development Certificate Forms
To establish whether a proposed or existing use, works or operations would be lawful.
Prior Notification Larger Residential Extension
To establish whether prior approval for certain 'permitted' larger home extensions is required
Prior Notification Agricultural Determination Forms
To establish whether prior approval is required for certain 'permitted works' on agricultural or forestry holdings.
Prior Notification Change of Use
To establish whether prior approval for certain 'permitted' changes of use is required
Prior Notification Telecommunications Forms
To establish whether prior approval for certain 'permitted' telecommunications development is required.
Prior Notification Demolition Forms
For the proposed demolition of a residential building or building adjoining a residential property, that is not listed or within a conservation area.
Tree Works Application Forms
Application forms to apply to undertake works to protected trees, register of Tree Preservation Orders and Hedgerow Retention Notices, access to on-line tree work database.
Post Decision Forms
For use after planning consent has been granted, for amendments, to discharge, remove or vary a planning condition or to modify or discharge a planning obligation.