Housing Advice Surgeries
- Housing advice is available to anyone who is having problems with their current housing or who needs help finding somewhere to live.
- Supported Housing is for people who are vulnerable and need support to live independently. We help by offering assistance to those who need it.
Food Banks In Lewes District
- Locations of food banks in Lewes district, how to donate food and how to get a referral to a food bank.
- We can help people who are suffering from domestic violence and abuse by offering support and in some cases emergency housing.
- Urgent advice may prevent you from losing your home and becoming homeless.
Mortgage and Rent Arrears
- Seek advice as early as possible if you are experiencing mortgage or rent arrears.
Disabled Facilities Grants
- We provide Disabled Facilities Grants to help fund adaptations to homes, enabling disabled people to live as independently as possible.
- Help is available if you are in, or in danger of falling into, fuel poverty. Get advice and tips on how to keep warm in winter.