- Leaseholder Services Charges
- Leaseholders are invoiced twice a year for the communal services we charge for
- Leaseholder Repairs and Improvements
- Repairs for leaseholder fall between both the owner and us as landlord.
- Leaseholder Insurance
- The Council is responsible for arranging buildings insurance, that is, for insuring the structure of your home.
- Leaseholder Renting and Selling Homes
- Leaseholders can sell or rent their property without our permission. The freehold can also be collectively purchased if conditions are met.