Council Tax Banding & Payments
Council Tax - Ways To Pay
- Ways to pay your council tax bill including online, telephone, post, PayPoint and direct debit.
Council Tax - Change Of Address
- Inform us of a change of address with regards to your Council Tax. Please complete the form with all the relevant information.
Council Tax Valuations & Banding
- Council Tax is based on the value of your property. Each domestic property in the district has been classified into one of eight valuation bands.
Council Tax Leaflet - Where The Money Goes
- Information on how your Council Tax is set and the spending plans for each relevant local authority in the Lewes District.
- Information identifying those open spaces for which Special Expenses will apply, shows the cost of managing and maintaining each site and explains how we have calculated the Special Expenses amounts.
Council Tax - The Responsible Bill Payer
- We define who is responsible for paying the Council Tax at your property and their hierarchy status.
Council Tax Enforcement
- We can take action if you do not and will not pay your local taxes. Here’s a guide to our enforcement procedures if you do not or will not pay your taxes.