Councillors and Committees
District Councillors and Wards
- Find out more about your local Councillor, including full contact details.
Cabinet and Committees
- Information relating to Lewes District Council's Cabinet and Committees, including Cabinet Portfolios
Committee Agendas, Reports and Minutes
- Records of all of our meetings, agendas and minutes
Council Meeting Webcasts
- Watch selected Council meetings live via video stream, or on-demand afterwards.
- Scrutiny is a key part of any local authority. Scrutiny Committees are in place to ensure that the Council’s policies, plans, decisions and actions are being made in the community’s best interest.
Public Meetings Timetable
- An overview of the dates and times of Committee Meetings for the municipal year.
- Details of Councillors Allowances
Chair of the Council
- Councillor Stephen Gauntlett is the current Chair of Lewes District Council. His appointment was approved at the Annual Council Meeting held on Wednesday, 10 May 2017
Become a Councillor
- A guide on how to become a Councillor
Complaints About Councillors
- You may complain about the conduct of a Councillor of Lewes District Council or a Councillor of one of our Parish or Town councils.