Business Support and Grants
- Our Business Charter establishes a working relationship between us and local business. Its aim is to improve the overall economic performance and prosperity across the District.
Local Enterprise Apprenticeship Platform (LEAP)
- LEAP is a partnership seeking to grow the local economy through the creation of new jobs and businesses.
Reasons To Do Business
- Find out more about what makes the Lewes District a great place to start up a business, grow or relocate.
- Funding Opportunities available to businesses and community organisations based in the Lewes District.
Business Support and Advice
- We support businesses across the district in a number of ways and offer guidance to other organisations with specialist knowledge and advice.
- We are committed to supporting business through an economic downturn and offer help wherever we can.
- Register your company as an approved trader for The Good Trader scheme- Buy With Confidence.
- We offer information and support to businesses looking to expand or relocate into the Lewes district.
- Dedicated information on a wide range of programmes, projects, services and financial support available to rural business operating within the district.
- Businesses may be at risk without planning for unpredictable events and how to deal with the effects when they do.
Active and Healthy Workplace Initiative
- Information on the Sussex Active and Healthy Workplace Initiative to help local businesses improve the health and wellbeing of their workforce.